[ZendTo] Re: Auto-deletion of files

Greg Mills greg.mills at tangible.uk.com
Mon Mar 23 14:35:43 GMT 2015

Hi Grey and Jules,

Thanks for the feedback. It's always good to hear from people who have used
the product for a while. I think the dropoff lifetime setting could work
for us. As long as data is not left on the server for an unreasonable
length of time, I'll be happy. Our current FTP server had data from 2010
just sitting there because no one has been managing it.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Do you find it stable and is help from the developer available at all if
needed? I notice he's not offering commercial supp[ort contracts at this
time.

Regards