[ZendTo] Re: Small Note on changes in version 4.12

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jun 15 15:45:33 BST 2015

You need to add (all paths have /opt/zendto/ on the front of them):
www/css/jquery-ui.min.css  — from jquery-ui-themes-1.11.4/themes/smoothness
www/css/images — whole directory of png files from
jquery-ui-themes-1.11.4/themes/smoothness
www/js/jquery-ui-1.11.4.min.js — from jquery-ui-1.11.4/jquery-ui.min.js

and then modify
/opt/zendto/templates/request.tpl
/opt/zendto/templates/new_dropoff.tpl
so the lines that mention "jquery" point to your local copies of the
files (beware that I added the jquery-ui version number into
jquery-ui.min.js!) instead of the code.jquery.com files.

Then you should be able to press refresh in your browser and it should
load the files from your webserver and not jquery.com.

I'll include this in 4.12-6 and onwards, but I don't think it's really
worth producing a new version of the package just for this. If I
re-release it, everyone's systems will need careful checking after they
next "yum update" or whatever.

Please do let me know if you think I've got anything wrong.
I've checked my Apache error.log and access.log and it seems to be
fetching the right things from the right places.

Thanks!
Jules.