[ZendTo] Re: Small Note on changes in version 4.12

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jun 15 12:17:43 BST 2015

On 15/06/2015 11:21, Der PCFreak wrote:
> Hi Jules,
>
> I upgraded by ZendTo installation today which was no big hassle.
>
> One thing I found during comparing my configuration files with meld
> <http://meldmerge.org/> was that you added this 2 lines of code to
> new_dropoff.tpl
>
> <script src="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.js"></script>
> <script type="text/javascript" src="js/dropoff.js"></script>
>
> The result will be, that we will pull jquery-ui.js from
> code.jquery.com and not from our local server. I understand why you do
> this (immediate updates on security flaws etc.) but on the other hand
> wouldn't it be better to keep this file local?
Yes, fair point. Do I need to include any other files from
code.jquery.com in the "/opt/zendto/www/js" directory apart from the
jquery-ui.js (version 1.11.4 is current now) ?

If I download jqueryui from the jqueryui.com website, I get a zip file
full of all sorts of things. Do I need to include all those files, or
just the single jquery-ui.js file?

> I understand, that I can of course change it myself and using a local
> copy but I am interested in your opinion and decision making process
> while I would also point this out to others.
>
> Another small change I saw was
>
> preferences.php:         'authIMAPAdmin'  => array(),
> preferences.php.rpmnew:  'authIMAPAdmins' => array(),
>
> I do not use IMAP so this made no problem but I am just wondering if
> this was a typo of me or did this value really change?
It was probably originally a typo by me. It should be "authIMAPAdmins"
with an s on the end.

> And I had to renew/recreate a reCAPTCHA key at Google and update the
> keys which was no problem.
Yes, it appears some people need to and others don't. The key management
Google site listed all my old keys.

> Everything seems to work good so far.
>
> Kind regards and thanks for the good work
My pleasure. :-)