[ZendTo] Small Note on changes in version 4.12

Mon Jun 15 11:21:48 BST 2015

Hi Jules,

I upgraded by ZendTo installation today which was no big hassle.

One thing I found during comparing my configuration files with meld
<http://meldmerge.org/> was that you added this 2 lines of code to
new_dropoff.tpl

<script src="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/dropoff.js"></script>

The result will be, that we will pull jquery-ui.js from code.jquery.com
and not from our local server. I understand why you do this (immediate
updates on security flaws etc.) but on the other hand wouldn't it be
better to keep this file local?

I understand, that I can of course change it myself and using a local
copy but I am interested in your opinion and decision making process
while I would also point this out to others.

Another small change I saw was

preferences.php:         'authIMAPAdmin'  => array(),
preferences.php.rpmnew:  'authIMAPAdmins' => array(),

I do not use IMAP so this made no problem but I am just wondering if
this was a typo of me or did this value really change?

And I had to renew/recreate a reCAPTCHA key at Google and update the
keys which was no problem.

Everything seems to work good so far.

Kind regards and thanks for the good work

Peter aka PCFreak