[ZendTo] ZendTo 4.11-6 2GB limited transfers

marcos.parrell at havasmg.com marcos.parrell at havasmg.com
Wed Jun 3 08:09:45 BST 2015

Hello all,

Sorry for interrupt you in the middle of new beta development but I have
found an issue on existing 4.11 ZendTo Ubuntu based that you could be
aware of.

I have downloaded the OVA (ZendTo-Ubuntu-x64-4.11-6.ova) and deployed it
making the minimal changes for being able to login and make a test. The
tool works properly for any kind of transfer without any issue or problem.

Then I make an update of the system, configured LDAP authentication and
increased the values of 'maxBytesForDropoff' and  'maxBytesForFile' to
20GB (21474836470) and after this, ZendTo is unable to make transfer
superiors to 2GB, when you start this kind of transfers the incoming file
rise in /var/zendto/incoming/ until it reach the 2GB limit, then it was
deleted and the browser keeps trying to send it without returning any
error.

In php.ini (/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini), after updating the system, both
post_max_size and upload_max_filesize are set to 50GB.

Are you aware about this "issue", do you know how can i resolve it?.

Many thanks in advance.
Marcos.