[ZendTo] Re: Released 4.12-4 with last remaining bug fix

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jun 2 09:34:19 BST 2015

Howard,

On 01/06/2015 21:08, Kash, Howard M CIV USARMY ARL (US) wrote:
> If you add and then remove a file in the dropoff selection screen, the total upload size displayed above the "Drop off Files" button does not get refreshed until you add another file.  Also, sometimes the individual file size is not displayed when you remove and add another file in its place.  This is inconsistent - sometimes it displays and sometimes it doesn't.
Hmmm.... I'll take a look at that, but I didn't write much of the
Javascript, so I'm not quite sure if that one is easy to fix.

> Is it intended for the open comment to be in place on line 5 of template/request.tpl?
Yes, that tells the browser not to try and display the Javascript code.