[ZendTo] Re: Address Book functionality

Eythor Thorsteinsson eythort at menandmice.com
Wed Jan 7 20:01:49 GMT 2015

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry I forgot to mention how it works. It's simply an autocomplete on top of the existing inputs for adding emails. For instance, start typing a name when adding an email address, and it will suggest emails you've sent to sometime before, and then fills both fields when you select one of the suggestions.

Regards,
Eythor