[ZendTo] Re: Address Book functionality

claudio.schnelldasilva at manroland-web.com claudio.schnelldasilva at manroland-web.com
Thu Jan 8 07:02:46 GMT 2015

Hi Eythor,

thanks for the very useful feature - it works great for me!

Regards,
Claudio

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: zendto-bounces at zend.to [mailto:zendto-bounces at zend.to] Im Auftrag von Eythor Thorsteinsson
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015 21:02
An: ZendTo Users
Betreff: [ZendTo] Re: Address Book functionality

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry I forgot to mention how it works. It's simply an autocomplete on top of the existing inputs for adding emails. For instance, start typing a name when adding an email address, and it will suggest emails you've sent to sometime before, and then fills both fields when you select one of the suggestions.

Regards,
Eythor

> On 07 Jan 2015, at 19:05, Kevin Miller <kevin.miller at juneau.org> wrote:
>
> I dropped the new_dropoff.tpl into the templates directory as you instructed then restarted httpd, but I don't see any difference.  There's no address book button/icon anywhere that I saw and when I go to "New Dropoff" the addressing seems the same as ever.  What am I missing?
>
> Any chance this will be integrated with AD or LDAP?  That would be really sweet!
>
> ...Kevin
> --
> Kevin Miller
> Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.
> 155 South Seward Street
> Juneau, Alaska 99801
> Phone: (907) 586-0242, Fax: (907) 586-4500
> Registered Linux User No: 307357

manroland web systems GmbH -- Managing Director: Joern Gosse
Registered Office: Augsburg -- Trade Register: AG Augsburg -- HRB-No.: 26816 -- VAT: DE281389840

Confidentiality note:
This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this eMail in error, then please delete this eMail.

! Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this eMail !