[ZendTo] Re: Zendto Downloads

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Wed Aug 12 20:47:38 BST 2015

Easiest way is to lookup and hook into the Remi repos for the more updated
PHP (and others).  http://blog.remirepo.net/pages/English-site-introduction

More difficult is to use the CentOS Software Collections for PHP 5.4.
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/SCL

Regarding PCI, is this machine part of the scope?

-Kris

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net