[ZendTo] Zendto Downloads

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed Aug 12 19:56:19 BST 2015

Running zendto-4.12-5.noarch on CentOS 6.7 Final.

I was looking at the http://zend.to/downloads.php webpage.

The status for the CentOS virtual machine is "Not yet updated".

Is there a timeline on when the new version will be released and will it be CentOS version 6 or 7.
Any migration process to move stats and data to the new system?

I ran a PCI DSS compliance check against one of my test systems and they:
a) want php version 5.3.22 or 5.4.13
b) recommend setting "expose_php = Off" in php.ini

Does anyone have a script/process to upgrade php on CentOS 6.7 they would care to share?

Julian,  I'll send you the other vulnerabilities discovered by the PCI scan off line.

thanks
Brad