[ZendTo] Re: Zendto Downloads

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Thu Aug 13 04:15:24 BST 2015

HI Kris,
I've not looked at the Remi repos.  I'll check into that.  thanks for the tip.

Regarding the PCI,  we're in the early stages of the PCI compliance and until the scope is sufficiently narrowed, I've been told everything is "in scope".  Hence I also have to scan the zendto system until the scope is narrowed.  I've forwarded the exact issues offline to Julian for his review.

The Zendto system has been a great asset for us and I'm happy to contribute the findings for review.

-Brad

>>> Kris Lou <klou at themusiclink.net> 08/12/15 2:49 PM >>>
Easiest way is to lookup and hook into the Remi repos for the more updated PHP (and others).  http://blog.remirepo.net/pages/English-site-introduction
More difficult is to use the CentOS Software Collections for PHP 5.4.  http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/SCL

Regarding PCI, is this machine part of the scope?

-Kris

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net