[ZendTo] Re: Personal WebDAV space

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu May 22 10:37:32 BST 2014

Someone did post a little bit of Apache conf, which used the username of
the person making the connection to set the subdirectory of the ZendTo
library when they connected to the webdav service. It was pretty
straightforwards.

You can set the ownerships the same way too by setting the create mode
and owner of the files. ZendTo just requires that the apache user can
read the files.

Hope that helps,
Jules.