[ZendTo] Personal WebDAV space

global.networking.group at havasmg.com global.networking.group at havasmg.com
Wed May 21 12:20:34 BST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to configure webdav on zendto, but I'm thinking that my
desired goal is a bit far from the main zendto's webdav functionality.

The idea is to make a personal webdav folder for each user and give to
them the capacity for managing their contents by themselves but without
having access to any other user information. The problem now is, if you
create a webdav user, it is able to access the root webdav directory
"/var/library/" instead of being limited only to its personal folder
"/var/library/USER/".

Is there anything we can do in order to reach this goal?.

ZendTo 4.11-14
Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Regards and many thanks in advance,
Marcos.