[ZendTo] Re: require a login to dropoff and pickup

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 22 14:14:42 BST 2013

Currently there isn't any code in there that could force this requirement.

However, it would be a pretty easy addition to
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropoff.php to make it check the email address of
every recipient against the domains allowed by the preferences.php
setting "emailDomainRegexp" and throw out any that didn't match.

You basically just want to change the "if" statement around line 1256 so
it has an "||" in it instead of a "&&". Should do what you want. :-)

Jules.