[ZendTo] Online User administration

Joerg Muehlberger j.muehlberger at sbp.de
Wed May 29 12:00:55 BST 2013

Hello everybody,

I made a test installation of Zendto, as we are looking for a software
exactly like that.
The only thing that is "missing" would be an easy user administration
interface for local users. Due to security aspects we do not want to
connect it with our AD...

So the question is, if the same email verification mechanism that is used
for external users could be used for creating (local) internal users.
Another wish would be to have a password changing possibility for
local/internal users.

I have searched the list for similar requests but did not find any, and
now I am curious whether any of this might already be in the pipeline or
not.

Thank you for your help!

Jörg Mühlberger

Telefon +49 (711) 648 71-27