[ZendTo] Updating to most recent 32-bit zendto, getting PHP error with fetcharray

Rob Dunn maximillianx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:46:31 GMT 2013

I am working on installing a cert and got to the step (running the
Ubuntu VM) where I was to restart the Apache service.  I was having
troubles, which I think were due to the version I was running (can't
recall the ver, but it has been in place for over a year).  So, I
decided to update to the last 32-bit rev.  I'm running 32-bit since it
is on an older 32-bit server running VMWare ESXi 4.1.

I ran the apt-get to upgrade -

Apache seems to have restarted OK after the update, but then I got the
following error directly after the service restart:

PHP Warning:  SQLite3::query(): Unable to prepare statement: 26, file is
encrypted or is not a database in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 338
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function fetchArray() on a non-object
in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 339

Browsing to the site gives:

Call to a member function fetchArray() on a non-object in
/opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 339 - this appears to be contained
within the DBCheckTable function.

Running a Google search yields two results - one is the issue tracker :)

I'm definitely not a 'Nix expert, but I wanted to get your opinions on
what to do next.

Thanks everyone!
Rob