[ZendTo] Re: Anyone doing ZendTo on Solaris?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Jan 23 23:36:07 GMT 2013

On 1/23/2013 1:28 PM, Sergio Rabellino wrote:
> AFAIK, PHP ldaps's  it's primarily built around openldap, so you need to put the
> CA cert in the openldap directory default's.
> Normally i compile myself the libraries, and even php, so this default can
> change in the CSW repository, but usually you can find/define that directory
> into the openldap.conf (probably under /etc/somewhere or /opt/somewhere, mine
> it's under /opt/openldap/etc/openldap) and inside you can write:
>
> TLS_CACERTDIR /every/path/you/want
>
> and putting there the CA certificates you want check against. Remember to do the
> cert hash listing to get sure that the cacerts are found.
>
> Hope this clarify.

That was it. Thank you for your help.

I had included the openldap-client thinking it would carry sufficient
configuration information with it. I have added CSWopenldap and defined
TLS_CACERTDIR in /etc/opt/csw/openldap/ldap.conf

PHP is now able to verify and accept the certificates from my directory
server.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services