[ZendTo] Re: Updating to most recent 32-bit zendto, getting PHP error with fetcharray

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jan 25 10:08:10 GMT 2013

Are you sure that your SQLite database for ZendTo (in /var/zendto) is
actually formatted as a SQLite3 database and isn't still in the old
SQLite format? It may well not be able to auto-upgrade it for you, which
would explain why it can't open it.

Jules.