[ZendTo] Cannot redeclare class smarty_internal_config - RESOLVED

Dave Jones davejones70 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:27:37 GMT 2013

Yum autoupdated my server to zendto-4.11-9.noarch last night and I had this
problem.

Fatal error: include(): Cannot redeclare class smarty_internal_config in
/opt/zendto/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 799

Found this exact problem in 4.03.
http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/zendto/2011-July/000880.html

I ended up backing up my /opt/zendto directory, uninstalling the zendto
RPM, removing the /opt/zendto, directory, then putting back my
/opt/zendto/conf files to resolve the problem.

There must be some extra files left behind from previous RPMs that are used
if present.

Dave