[ZendTo] Re: Why is sendmail -f option disabled?

tibz tibir at tibir.net
Thu Feb 21 08:29:32 GMT 2013

Ok understood. In our case no problem to enable it then.

Yes we have the code and can change it, but such a change are subject to
be deleted during an upgrade.

Suggestion: make it a switch on/off (off by default) in zendto.conf or
preferences.php? :-)
It could even be "on" or "off" or "an email adresse of your choice".

Thanks