[ZendTo] Dropping off file issue

Prashanth Chengi prashanthd at cdac.in
Tue Sep 11 09:10:33 BST 2012

Dear all,

I've been facing issues similar to those faced by Scott Durant. I'm using
the Centos 6 64 bit vm. I'm able to successfully upload the files with
Google Chrome V 19.0, but am facing the 'Leave the page or stay'
notification message. I'm running iftop on the vm and it shows the
transfer getting cut off, as soon as I get the popup, whether I choose
stay or leave the page.  Any help/pointers to avoid this will be most
helpful.

Many thanks and regards,
Prashanth Chengi