[ZendTo] Re: Edit exist DropOff

Artyom Aleksandrov mailing.list at tem4uk.ru
Mon Nov 26 11:28:22 GMT 2012

I did this.

Now users can re-upload (replace)  file in exist Dropoff. They can update
DropOff and have non-changeable links to files.

It was no so difficult as I thought at start.

The solution is taken 1 new php file, 1 new sql function and small changes
in show_dropoff.tpl.

If it's interesting for somebody you can try and improve my solution. All
changes in attaching file.