[ZendTo] AD login issue because of login name length?

Brendon Baumgartner b at brendon.com
Wed Nov 21 19:59:55 GMT 2012

Jump to : == Forget it == below. This is a feature request.

Okay, so yesterday I reported successfully dropping off and picking up
files so I told some more people to try it. Now I have a new and very
strange problem. Hopefully Jules has an idea ;)

Someone said it didn't work (login issue) and it has worked for a few
people. Things I have tried:

1- all kinds of variations of passwords such as removing #'s and symbols,
etc. That didn't work.
2- Changing problem user name from 6 character length to 9 characters. This
worked.
3- Change user back to 6 characters.

== Forget it. ==
As I was writing it, it occurred to me that maybe the lockout feature was
working and it didn't say anything... which turned out to solve my problems!

Could you maybe notify the user their account is locked out? :)

-Brendon