[ZendTo] Re: AD login issue because of login name length?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Nov 23 10:10:19 GMT 2012

As a basic point of security, you never tell an attacker *why* their
login attempt failed.
Telling them the account is locked out instantly tells them to try
cracking the next account and give up on this one.

Very bad security practice to tell them any more information than "login
failed".

So I'm certainly not going to implement it. But you have the source, so
feel free to implement it yourself. You just need to call NSSError when
your code realises a login attempt failed because it was locked out.

Jules.