[ZendTo] Re: Edit exist DropOff

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Nov 23 10:07:02 GMT 2012

It's all in NSSDropoff.php, which is quite long but reasonably well
commented so you can find the code you want.

Personally, I wouldn't bother, I've never had users actually ask for
that who aren't perfectly happy with the response "just make a new
drop-off and forget the old one".

It won't be trivial to implement...