[ZendTo] Progress bar resets to 100% after 1 hour

Nick Forbes (Incepta) nick.forbes at incepta.com
Thu May 31 12:54:11 BST 2012

Hi,

We have been using ZendTo for a few months and just want to say what a great project this is. We have come across just one problem what I hope someone might be able to help me with?

Whenever we upload a large file that takes more than an hour, the progress bar gets reset to 100% one hour after the upload starts. The upload continues in the background and eventually the "drop-off successful" page will appear.

This happens with IE (x86 and x64), Firefox and Chrome (all on Windows). We have tested it from multiple locations both on and off our network.

Our environment is Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS (x86) with Apache 2.2.14, PHP 5.3.2, APC 3.1.3. I have checked the timeouts in php.ini and they are all set to 7200 seconds so I am puzzled as to what could be causing the progress bar to stop working like this after an hour?

Has anyone come across this before or suggest where I can try investigating next?

Many thanks,

Nick.