[ZendTo] Re: zendto.conf not used after update

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu May 31 14:57:46 BST 2012

Clear the template files cache in /opt/zendto/templates_c and
/opt/zendto/cache.

Also, try restarting httpd (i.e Apache) after you've cleared the
templates cache.

Jules.

On 31/05/2012 12:27, Bendt, Christian wrote:

> Hi @all,
>
> I recently updated 4.06 to 4.10 from apt repository on Debian 6.
>
> I did a backup of my config files (zendto.conf and preferences.php)
> and used the new files from the update.
>
> After updating I changed the new config to my needs copying some
> settings from my backed up config.
>
> The problem is, that the individualized texts from zendto.conf are not
> used.
>
> The settings from preferences.php are used correctly.
>
> You can find my zendto.conf file here:
> http://paste.twattle.net/?71b569876c40eb41#1ihDeXVnsc27vh2oPVKVrSjxu0S+EAUiqkurtk1VgV4=
>
> What could be the problem?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Christian

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman