[ZendTo] SQLiteDatabase not found

Bryan Parks bryan307 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:45:51 BST 2012

We are trying to configure ZendTo on a server that is running Ubuntu 12.04
LTS. I followed all of the setup instructions on the website and everything
went off without a hitch, but once I tried to connect to the website I got
the following message in the web browser:

Fatal error: Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite.php
on line 44

I've also checked the apache error log and the only thing that shows up is
the same message. It seems like the databases aren't setup on the server,
but all of the installation documentation that I can find says there is no
setup necessary if we are using SQLite. Can anyone offer any suggestions as
to what might be wrong with our configuration?