[ZendTo] Re: Can't install Zendo CentOS6x64 VM

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 2 16:42:31 BST 2012

Add a network card to the VM and power it on. It will then probably
configure that card via DHCP, giving you a network connection down which
you can transfer all the packages you need to build the VMware tools.

Jules.