[ZendTo] Can't install Zendo CentOS6x64 VM

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Tue May 1 19:48:12 BST 2012

Renaming subject line

 Hello ZendTo world.

Trying to setup the CentOS6x64 virtual machine. Problem is that it has no network card when I boot it in VMware Server 2.x. Normally I just install VMware tools and call it a day, but when I go to do that, the prebuilt modules fail and need to be compiled. But GCC and make, and kernel sources are all not installed and I have no network connection to use in order to install them.

Can anyone give me some advice as to how I can get this machine online?

Thanks!
Chris

This message was scanned by Spam Ninjas and is believed to be clean.
Click below to report this message as spam.
https://ninja1.spamninjas.com/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=8896928176.A767E