[ZendTo] Missing information under Help

Damien Solodow Damien.Solodow at harrison.edu
Fri Mar 2 22:15:48 GMT 2012

On the main screen of my ZendTo site, when I look under "Help" I see the following:

  *   If you are a member of , you can log in with your Harrison College Username and password and send files to anyone, in or out of .
Start by logging in and then clicking the "Drop-off" button.
  *   If you are not a member of , you cannot log in but you can still send files to people in if you know their email address.
Start by clicking the "Drop-off" button.
  *   If you are a member of and wish to ask someone outside to send you some files, you can make the process a lot easier for them by logging in and then clicking the "Request a Drop-off" button.

It looks like there should be something between a member of" and the comma. It looks like the main_menu.tpl template lists that as #OrganizationType# but I don't see where that's defined.

I'm using the CentOS 6 64bit VM, ZendTo 4.08 with the MySQL backend and the 2-forest/2-domain AD authenticator.

DAMIEN SOLODOW
Systems Engineer
317.447.6033 (office)
317.447.6014 (fax)