[ZendTo] Re: Missing information under Help

Craig Chambers craig at craigchambers.net
Fri Mar 2 22:44:45 GMT 2012

In Ubuntu the configuration file you need to edit is
/opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf. Your path may vary in CentOS but that should
get you close!

From:  Damien Solodow <Damien.Solodow at harrison.edu>
Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:15:48 +0000
To:  ZendTo Users <zendto at zend.to>
Subject:  [ZendTo]  Missing information under Help

On the main screen of my ZendTo site, when I look under ³Help² I see the
following:

* If you are a member of , you can log in with your Harrison College
Username and password and send files to anyone, in or out of .
* Start by logging in and then clicking the "Drop-off" button.
* If you are not a member of , you cannot log in but you can still send
files to people in if you know their email address.
* Start by clicking the "Drop-off" button.
* If you are a member of and wish to ask someone outside to send you some
files, you can make the process a lot easier for them by logging in and then
clicking the "Request a Drop-off" button.

It looks like there should be something between a member of² and the comma.
It looks like the main_menu.tpl template lists that as #OrganizationType#
but I don¹t see where that¹s defined.

I¹m using the CentOS 6 64bit VM, ZendTo 4.08 with the MySQL backend and the
2-forest/2-domain AD authenticator.

DAMIEN SOLODOW
Systems Engineer
317.447.6033 (office)