[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Security Issue - Data Leakage Prevention

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Mar 2 09:08:03 GMT 2012

So if the user has not logged in, you don't want to allow drop-offs from
localIPSubnets?
If the user has logged in, or they aren't sending a drop-off from
localIPSubnets, then allow that.

So all you are actually wanting to do is force people connecting from
localIPSubnets to log in, before they can send a drop-off.

I think I'm starting to understand. I'm having a bit of difficulty
understanding your English, but I appreciate that's not your fault! Your
English is infinitely better than my German. :-))

Jules.