[ZendTo] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Security Issue - Data Leakage Prevention

patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
Fri Mar 2 08:39:53 GMT 2012

Hi Jules,

i think we can stop that conversation. You are not willing to understand
me!

I don't want to prevent anonymous login from outside. I want only prevent
sending Verification to xxx at kaufland.xx if the user (some employee from my
company without authorization) tries to bypass the authorization.
Sending Verification to all other domains should be possible.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Patrick Gaikowski
Tel:     +49 7132 94 3568
Fax:    +49 7132 94 73568
E-Mail: patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
KI 967850: IT International / IT Governance / Netzwerk Design und
IT-Sicherheit
Office:
Lindichstrasse 11
D-74189 Weinsberg

http://www.kaufland.de
http://www.spannende-it.de
Wir sind die Nr. 1:
Kaufland ist "Bester Lebensmittelmarkt 2011"!

Kaufland Informationssysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 12 53 - 74149 Neckarsulm
Kommanditgesellschaft
Sitz: Neckarsulm
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRA 104163

   Jules <Jules at zend.to>
   Gesendet von:
   zendto-bounces at zend.to
                                       ZendTo Users <zendto at zend.to>

   02.03.2012 09:32
                                                                     Thema
                                       [ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort:
             Bitte antworten           Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re:
             an                        Security Issue - Data Leakage
             ZendTo Users              Prevention
             <zendto at zend.to>

But half the point of ZendTo is that anonymous users *can* create
drop-offs. Otherwise how do people outside your organisation send files to
you?