[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Security Issue - Data Leakage Prevention

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Mar 2 08:32:41 GMT 2012

But half the point of ZendTo is that anonymous users *can* create
drop-offs. Otherwise how do people outside your organisation send files
to you?

On 01/03/2012 16:47, Joerg Streibhardt wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> it appears this may be a use case for a part of my initial patch
> submitted for SQLite 3. If the new function is enabled it would not be
> possible for an anonymous user to create a dropoff at all.
> Registered users on the other hand are able to send files and request
> others to send files to them.
>
> Let me know if this is an option for you.
>
> Cheers
> Jörg

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman