[ZendTo] Re: Security Issue - Data Leakage Prevention

Joerg Streibhardt eljoest+lists at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:55:17 GMT 2012

Hi Jules,

we do not need/want anonymous users to upload files without prior contact.
If a file is required, our contact will send out a request to the user. We
try to maintain a single contact address for most requests to cope with
absent contacts. While ZendTo would allow to send every message to one
recipient it would severely limit its usability.

Cheers Jörg