[ZendTo] Re: data leakage prevention

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Mar 2 09:13:52 GMT 2012

Sorry for the change in Subject line, I think you posted from the wrong
address by accident.

So you want 2 things:
1) Locally connecting users must log in
2) No drop-offs for users who aren't logged in.

Item 2 (which is what I think you describe below) you can implement
right now yourself by editing /opt/zendto/templates/main_menu.tpl.

What you need to do is remove the "Dropoff" button from the section of
page that is displayed when a user has is not authorised. In my latest
version of that file, it's lines 58-61. Just comment out those lines and
users who have not logged in won't be able to access the "Drop-off"
button in the menu. Once you're sure you've got it right, delete those
lines instead of commenting them out.

Given that you can do item 2 yourself, do you still need item 1?

Jules.

On 02/03/2012 08:48, zendto-owner at zend.to wrote:

> Hi Jules,
>
> we do not need/want anonymous users to upload files without prior
> contact. If a file is required, our contact will send out a request to
> the user. We try to maintain a single contact address for most
> requests to cope with absent contacts.
>
> Cheers
> Jörg

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman