[ZendTo] Re: AD Authentication

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Jun 13 22:57:48 BST 2012

Jules wrote:
> On 13/06/2012 21:44, Kevin Miller wrote:

>> Any word on the MailScanner integration aspect that another fellow
>> was working on?
> Nothing yet. I'm no longer responsible for MailScanner development,
> I've passed that on to other folks now.

OK.  I couldn't remember whether the integration development was happening on the ZendTo side or MailScanner side.  I'll ask over there.

>> Any plans on setting up a wiki similar to the MailScanner site for
>> Zendto?
> I guess I could, yes. Will have to take a look at doing that.

As you have time - I'm sure you're super busy but it would be nice down the line sometime...

Thanks again Jules!

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.