[ZendTo] List archive?

Jamison Maxwell JMaxwell at PBP1.COM
Mon Jul 30 18:10:52 BST 2012

Is the archive for this list posted anywhere, google was not helpful.  I'd like to check the archive to make sure my question hasn't been answered....

Jamison Maxwell
Peachtree Business Products
Senior Systems Administrator
p. 678.8191825 m. 770.605.6653
1940 West Oak Circle Marietta, Ga 30062

From: zendto-bounces at zend.to [mailto:zendto-bounces at zend.to] On Behalf Of Jules
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:19 AM
To: ZendTo Users
Subject: [ZendTo] Re: Is is possible to identify what file was picked up?

Yes, that's easy too.

Around the same lines in NSSDropoff.php you'll see this:
            $emailSubject = $smarty->getConfigVariable('PickupEmailSubject');
            // The subject line can have a %s in it, so used it as a template.
            $emailSubject = sprintf($emailSubject, $whoWasIt);

Change that last line to say this instead:
            $emailSubject = sprintf($emailSubject, $whoWasIt, $fileList[0]['basename']);

and now in the definition of "PickupEmailSubject" in your /opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf, you can say things like

PickupEmailSubject = '[ZendTo] %s has picked up %s from your drop-off!'

or whatever wording you choose. The first "%s" is replaced with the person who picked it up, the 2nd one with the name of the file they picked up.

Jules.