[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jul 30 09:37:39 BST 2012

Here you go.
Just gunzip the attached file and drop it into /opt/zendto/lib.
Then edit /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php and set your database type
to "SQLite3" instead of "SQLite", and you'll be up and running.

Jules.

On 30/07/2012 09:17, allens at thehousecat.com wrote:
> Hi Jules
>
> I've just come across ZendTo. Fantastic work! However I'd love to get this
> working on our Ubuntu servers which have been upgraded to the latest LTS
> version.
>
> I stumbled across this post
> http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1177444 where you mention
> that there is a version that will work with 12.04.
>
> Would it be possible to send this to me? If you are planning to release this
> sometime soon I'm sure I can wait a while.
>
> Many thanks
> Allen

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman