[ZendTo] Re: Is is possible to identify what file was picked up?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jul 30 16:18:53 BST 2012

Yes, that's easy too.

Around the same lines in NSSDropoff.php you'll see this:
             $emailSubject =
$smarty->getConfigVariable('PickupEmailSubject');
             // The subject line can have a %s in it, so used it as a
template.
             $emailSubject = sprintf($emailSubject, $whoWasIt);

Change that last line to say this instead:
             $emailSubject = sprintf($emailSubject, $whoWasIt,
$fileList[0]['basename']);

and now in the definition of "PickupEmailSubject" in your
/opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf, you can say things like

PickupEmailSubject = '[ZendTo] %s has picked up %s from your drop-off!'

or whatever wording you choose. The first "%s" is replaced with the
person who picked it up, the 2nd one with the name of the file they
picked up.

Jules.