[ZendTo] Active Directory configuration

Trevor Robertson trobertson at nextit.com
Mon Jul 30 19:14:47 BST 2012

I'm trying to figure out how to integrate this with Active Directory using ldaps rather than ldap due to our security requirements within our company.  Everything works just fine using ldap but not ldaps.

I've imported my root CA into the Zendto server, modified ldap.conf file and have modified the preferances.php file as well.

Ldap.conf

TLS_CIPHER_SUITE -v ALL
TLS_CACERTDIR /etc/openldap/cacerts/
ssl start_tls

Any suggestions/ideas? I've tried to troubleshoot this myself using ldapsearch but I haven't had much luck.  What information would you like to see to help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks