[ZendTo] How to identify "WHO" actually picked up a drop off

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Tue Jan 24 20:22:00 GMT 2012

I'm getting closer and closer to releasing this for my staff.  I'm
curious about the notification email that is sent to you when someone
picks up your drop off.  I like this feature but it seems to only
identify he computer name and IP of the system that picked up the file.
Would be nice if there was an option to identify the user as well, even
if it only showed the email address of the user who picked it up. I like
this feature the way it is now but identifying the user as well makes it
even a more valued service.

This is probably more of a 'Jules' question:  Is this doable?