[ZendTo] Re: Library of files on a 'per user' basis

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 24 21:10:53 GMT 2012

I would have to create a directory of library files for each user, with
some sort of a "default" library directory for users who don't have a
specific one.

It is possible, but it would take me a little while to get working properly.

Would other people like this functionality too?
If not, it would take a good donation to get me to write it for you. :-)

Jules.

On 24/01/2012 17:23, Marlon R Deerr wrote:

> Not sure if this is possible, but can the library of files feature be
> extended such that only a subset of files in the library are
> viewable/selectable depending on who logs in to make a drop-off?  I
> ask because as an IT person, I may want to keep certain files in my
> library accessible to me only. I may not want the regular staff to
> have these files as selectable files for them to drop off for others
> when they are creating their own drop offs.  Is this something that is
> doable?
>
> Marlon

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait