[ZendTo] Re: Using zendto behind apache proxy

Gerrit Otten gerrit at nwgservices.com
Wed Feb 1 15:38:38 GMT 2012

Hi Jules,

Thanks for your quick reply!
In NSSDropbox.php I edited $NSSDROPBOX_URL, wich sets ZendtoURL and
hardcoded the external URL to our site. After that, i can use Zendto
from external.

When i authenticate and revisit http://external.ip/zendto/, im not
logged in.

I know im authenticated, because when i enter a false password, i get an
error.

Gerrit