[ZendTo] Re: Using zendto behind apache proxy

Joerg Streibhardt eljoest+lists at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:58:17 GMT 2012

Hi Gerrit,

I've changed only a few bits to get ZendTo running in a subdirectory
(see attached patch).
The change required for logging in is in www/js/main.js (remove the
action parameter from "var loginForm").

Concerning the problem of not staying logged in, could you please
confirm that the cookie is really present?
In Firefox you could go into "Preferences" -> "Privacy" and select
"Show cookies".
If you didn't change the cookieName just type zendto-session in the
search dialog and check the URL the cookie is set for.

Best regards
Jörg