[ZendTo] Re: Using zendto behind apache proxy

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 1 14:41:56 GMT 2012

Start in /opt/zendto/templates/header.tpl, there is *1* hard-wired URL
that will cause you this problem on line 50.

Not sure why the login would do that. It should authenticate the login
and then display main_menu.tpl. You're going to have to follow through
the login process from index.php I'm afraid :-(
I never wrote it to be usable from a sub-URL of a server, it always
assumes it's got the whole vhost to itself. Sorry about that. If you
login, end up and http://external.ip/ and then edit the URL to
http://external.ip/zendto/ does the main menu appear properly?

Jules.