[ZendTo] Re: Cron errors

Seth Turner sturner at fraunhofer-cmb.org
Thu Dec 13 19:48:21 GMT 2012

Thank you for the help. I am still learning, but consider myself a beginner to intermediate Linux admin. I was able to get the virtual appliance running with only one or two snags. I also put Webmin on the machine to more easily manage it. Out of curiosity, do you have plans on creating a new virtual server on Ubuntu 12.x LTS?

Regards,
Seth