[ZendTo] Django / Zendto Integration

David George david.george at ohioturnpike.org
Wed Dec 12 14:51:22 GMT 2012

I just wanted to get some discussion going possibly to see if anyone had any experience or luck integrating Zendto and a Django website.

I will be attempting to create a wrapper for the Zendto pages or just implementing my needed css for the combination of these two.

Both sites reside on the same Cent OS6 box running apachectl.  Unfortunately my Django site is written in python using mod-wsgi and my virtual host for Zendto is using php.

I will post this message to both groups to see if I have any bits from those who like a good challenge.

Thanks.

Dave George