[ZendTo] Re: File dropoff

Todd Albers talbers at vistaprod.com
Fri Aug 24 13:44:59 BST 2012

That is some very good info and will come in handy. The problem is that right now I can't upload a file of any size. An example would be a 45 kb file on Windows 7 using firefox asks if I want to leave the page and nothing is uploaded. I really have done nothing to the server after install so that may be the issue. I will go through the config files today and see if there is something I need to setup.

I am completely new to the web server world but I am probably up to newbie on Linux.